1917 Indian Power Plus
1917 Indian Power Plus.
The Power Plus was introduced in 1916 with its 42 degree V-Twin engine giving a top speed of 60 mph.
This highly succesful model remained in production until 1924.
Graham bought this example in 1971 - basically the frame, wheels and parts of the engine. Graham has spent forty years sourcing parts from around the country and the USA.
Owner: Graham Sheard
The Kickstart Club
Port Elizabeth, South Africa